The Ultimate Guide To Freelancing And Remote Work is a guide to help the user in being an independent and effective freelancer or remote worker. Freelance, online and remote jobs are jobs of the future.
Employees are able to adopt the approach of being independent and having something of their own. In the coming years, we will see at least 50% of the workforce being freelancers. Freedom in itself - being able to work from anywhere, having your own work timings, taking days off at your own will, not having a boss micromanaging you constantly are some of the many reasons why the freelance alternative looks like a perfect option.
This book will help you in -
- Understanding the approach to being a freelancer.
- Learning the type of freelance that works best for you.
- Knowing how to set up your freelance business.
- Creating contracts.
- Setting prices and ensuring you get paid.
- Learning the different types of clients and how to effectively deal with them.
- Managing all your expenses and running a successful freelance business.
BONUS INCLUDED -
- Contract Template that you can use to create contracts with your clients.
- List of over 30 websites to help you find remote work.
- List of over 40 Facebook Groups to help you find freelance and remote work.
- Printables and other additional resources to help you get up and running.